Multi-Stone Aquamarine Ring
Aquamarine - Protection, Communication, Calming
* Copper/ High-Quality Materials/ All Materials Are Nickle, Lead-Free, Hypoallergenic.
* Copper is a grounding metal that is known for bringing balance and amplifying energy. Copper is known to increase your mental agility and focus. It is an excellent conduit for all energies, subtly enhancing the properties of crystals and aligning your own energy field. Copper improves all cycles (like blood circulation), increases energy, and detoxifies your body.
* This Multi-Stone Aquamarine Ring is unique and one of a kind. The metal delicately accents the stone, bringing out its natural beauty. All our rings feature a base metal of copper, which is carefully formed around the ring using a process that can take anywhere from 8 to 32 hours. Once that is complete, it's filed and sanded to the desired shape and texture. Only then it's tumble and polish to a mirror finish.
* Size Available: 7.
* Each ring is sealed with a clear coat lacquer to prevent tarnish and oxidation.
* This is truly the stone of courage and eternal youth! It grants the wearer a shield for his or her aura and subtle bodies.
Looking for the perfect fit? Click here to follow our Sizing Guide.
Care & Materials
Care & Materials
Crafted in 14k Gold Vermeil, 14k White Gold Vermeil, 16k Rose Gold Vermeil and Sterling Silver, all of our jewelry is hand made by talented artisans around the World. We are proud that our gemstones, quartz and materials are ethically sourced and produced.
The quality of our jewelry is extremely important to us and we work closely with our team in Jaipur and Guangzhou to ensure that the best materials and processes are used for every product.
This Guide will help you to maintain your Carey pieces stunning and beautiful for as long as possible. There are many factors that can influence the wear and tear of your jewelry, but above all, it is important to remember that jewelry is delicate and needs to be looked after carefully so you can enjoy wearing it for many years to come.
Refer to this guide for more info Materials & Care Guide
SHIPPING WITHIN THE USA
Standard Shipping(with Tracking Number) orders above $50
(2-3 working days) - FREE
Standard Shipping(with Tracking Number) orders below $50
(2-3 working days) - $5
Express Shipping Next Working Day
(If ordered before 11am Mon-Fri) - $30*
*Please note in the event of a Bank Holiday, if your order is placed after 11:00 am on a Friday it will be dispatched on the next available working day.
Standard Shipping(with Tracking Number) all orders below $99
(6-18 business days) - $20
Standard Shipping(with Tracking Number) all orders from $100 - $149
(6-18 business days) - $15
Standard Shipping(with Tracking Number) all orders above $150
(6-18 business days) - $10
* Carrier Service: USPS.
Every piece of Carey bought directly from our website is covered by a 3 month warranty upon receipt of a valid proof of purchase. Our products are very delicate and always packed by our founder. If you received faulty items, please get in touch with us and include your order number, description and images of the faulty product.
We also include a one-time free plating voucher with our packaging. If you would like your Carey piece re-plated please get in touch with us and include your order number.
For more details on our packaging, click here.